Account Executive - Montgomery, AL at First Data Corporation
Posted in Sales 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Position Description Overview
A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short cycle merchant services sales team. This position offers a tiered compensation structure which includes: • Competitive base salary • Multi-year residuals • Commissions • New Hire commission floor • Annual achievement bonuses, including equity • Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. In addition, we offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
- Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), as well as leveraging First Data partner relationships (or micro merchant sales for FD’s various organizations or verticals) to source sales opportunities. This includes interacting with prospects at strategic partner locations, working with partner representatives to acquire leads and promote First Data solutions, and leveraging co-branded marketing collateral in the partner’s geographical footprint to source new opportunities.
- Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop along with those First Data has with over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
Scope of Job
The position will also be responsible for retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting. As a member of our Regional Sales force, you will always represent the First Data values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives.
- Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
- Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions and able to apply technology to help grow small businesses
- Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads.
- Hunter mentality with drive to identify and close on opportunities
- Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth
- Proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.