Quality Control Associate at New England Biolabs, Inc.
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: ROWLEY, Massachusetts
New England Biolabs (NEB) is seeking a Quality Control Associate to join the Quality Control Laboratories at our Rowley facility. The person in this position will be primarily responsible for performing GMP testing to support the production and release of enzymes and molecular biology reagents.
- Optimize and qualifying test methods
- Perform raw material, in-process and final product testing
- Organize, reporting and trending test results
- Draft Quality documentation including: SOPs, test methods, change controls, deviations, CAPAs, protocols and reports
- Peer reviewing assays and other Quality documentation
- Initiate and participating in Laboratory and Out of Specifications (OOS) investigations
- Qualify critical reagents used in test methods
- Manage product archives and reference materials
- Maintain the QC laboratory and associated equipment
- Maintain an up to date training file for the QC Department
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. degree in biology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a QC lab setting.
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs.
- Experience with laboratory techniques including: spectrophotometry, electrophoresis, qPCR and comendial testing methodologies. Micro testing experience is a plus.
- Experience performing laboratory-based tasks, including: reagent preparation, sample management, testing and release of raw materials.
- Have the ability to perform routine tasks accurately and follow strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Possess strong recordkeeping skills and the ability to analyze, interpret and report results to senior staff.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Have a working knowledge of MS Office applications.
New England Biolabs is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled and Protected Veterans
See Job Description