Customer Service Representative at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Customer Service Representative
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at data entry and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Oshkosh, WI. The Customer Service Representative creates value by acting as a primary liaison between our sales team, our customers and our internal departments to ensure our customers’ needs are met. Primary work hours are 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, however, overtime including weekends may be required during peak times.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our corrugated division, please visit www.gppackaging.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Communicate with customers (e.g., phone, email, or in person) to process orders, cancellations, product changes, or clarify needs.
- Communicate changes, delays, requests to sales representatives and customers.
- Coordinate/expedite product shipments, and arrange pick-up of defective products.
- Manage sales backlog by reviewing sales and release orders, updating and completing orders.
- Resolve complaints concerning billing, products or services rendered.
- Travel occasionally to visit customer facilities to meet with various personnel.
- Partner with production employees on the floor to ensure flawless execution of customer orders
- Work with printing/graphics capabilities and structural drawings.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years of customer service experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Associates Degree or higher
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Experience with data management systems and process flow
- Experience performing mathematical calculations
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf