PLM Business Analyst at Hypertherm
Posted in Manufacturing 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Hanover, New HampshireJob Description:
Fifty years ago, in a small two car garage, Hypertherm began our journey with simple, powerful ideas about business and an invention that shaped the future of industrial cutting. A leader in our field, Hypertherm is headquartered in New Hampshire - USA, with offices around the globe. Hypertherm has a passion for challenging what's achievable with the products we create, the culture we foster, and the experience we deliver to our customers.
With our ever-changing and growing business, the ownership of our products and innovation is critical to our success. We are leading up to an enterprise-wide PLM implementation and are seeking a PLM subject matter expert (content, processes, and procedures) to be the liaison between business processes and the technical side of the enterprise application.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze, define, and develop solutions of end to end business processes, while driving continuous improvement to streamline business processes to achieve operational excellence.
- Identify problem-resolution, conduct system configurations and set up and provide solution specifications to other IS teams for follow through. Including gathering requirements and delivering design specifications.
Interested in this "green-field" opportunity? If so, here's what we are seeking:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology
- Expertise in end-to-end business processes, and application modules.
- Experience in guiding small to medium projects and presenting to medium sized groups
- Experience in developing and execution of user training and application testing
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner, both written and verbal and work in a global environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to write basic SQL/MS Query
Preferred Experience/ KSAs:
- Senior-level IS Business Analyst experience (level of hired position will be dependant on final candidate selected)
- Master's degree
- Experience with enterprise PLM systems such as Windchill, ENOVIA, Teamcenter, Aras or equivalent, along with enterprise ERP systems such as Oracle E-business Suite
Location: On-site at one of Hypertherm's locations.
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.