19 Staff Training Coordinator at Adams and Associates
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Sedro-Woolley, WashingtonJob Description:
Responsible for the Academy’s Staff Training Program to include onboarding activities for newly hired staff. Provides administrative and technical support to the Academy’s Human Resources function. Analyzes human resources policy and procedures, determines applicants’ eligibility and uses proper judgment and discretion to resolve issues and problems. Ensures strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Arts Degree from an accredited school preferred. A minimum of two-years human resources management experience required. Computer literacy and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications required. Human Resources Certification preferred.
MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION:
May supervise and manage staff as required. May be assigned as Acting Human Resources Manager in Human Resources Manager’s absence.
• Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future staff training needs and advises managers and employees of staffing policies and procedures.
• Develops and executes staff training programs as directed.
• Researches and identifies training materials, programs, instruction and presenters.
• Coordinates and arranges training facilities and activities.
• Assists with posting vacancies with internal and external sources.
• Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, employee referrals, and job fairs.
• Receives and maintains files of employment applications and resumes.
• Reviews employment applications, maintains applicant flow log and screen applicants to evaluate work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
• Reviews and evaluates applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
• Assists with pre-employment tests.
• Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules, and working conditions, policies, and other information.
• Refers qualified applicants to hiring managers for additional interviews.
• Schedules interviews, and makes hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Conducts reference and background checks on final applicants.
• Completes weekly report on employment activity.
• Distributes information on and explains benefits programs such as health, dental, life, disability, and 401K to employees.
• Verifies and completes benefits enrollment forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.