Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
Qualification:Bachelors in engineering or equivalent
• Understand and analyze business requirements based on the review of documents (functional specifications document, technical specification documents etc) as received from client / onsite.
• Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
• Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite or share the document detailing out the requirement or application/domain knowledge to ensure understanding on the same.
• Prepare and share query log (tracker) to track queries.
• Followup to ensure resolution of queries as documented in the query log.
• Organize KT sessions for new team members.
• Conduct training on tools (like ETL tools etc) as applicable.
• Seek signoff from the client team.
Test Requirement Study:• Participate in the requirement walkthrough session conducted by Sr Test Analyst and identify the gaps in the requirement, Seek clarification on requirements from the Test Architect if required.
Test Planning:• Only for select projects (Simple and Small sized where there is need for ~2 team members offshore to support the assignment).
Test Design:• Identify testable scenarios and create test scenario document.
Test Development:• Based on signed off test scenarios, identify test data.
Test Execution and Closure:• Conduct smoke testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
Audit:• Participate in audit at various stages to check for adherence to Cognizant processes and guidelines.
Knowledge Management:• Create/Update Knowledge Repository /artefacts based on project/customer needs inclusive of business/ application levels requirements details in WIKI.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Appium frmwk based on Selenium||NA||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.