Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baltic, Ohio
- Must be able to understand both the specifications and the engineering drawings related to incoming material, work-in-process and finished product.
- Must be able to determine whether material and product meets the expected standard and be able to measure the product using a variety of hand tools including torque wrenches, rulers, calipers, gauges, micrometers, and measuring equipment.
Production support deliverables
- Must be able to monitor the production process to ensure the process is not introducing defects into the product.
- Must be able to effectively communicate observations to QC and Production and recommend adjustments to the process, equipment or materials.
- Must be able to sort or recommend the sorting of materials or product to material and finished product that does not meet specification.
- Sorting separates products or materials that are substandard from products that meets the minimum standard and prevents production errors from leaving the facility.
- Must be able to clearly and accurately document the results of all inspections, sorting and testing, including lot numbers / date codes, production information, testing information and the results of sorting.
- May also be called upon to re-inspect materials or products after they have been reworked to ensure they conform to the minimum product standards.