IT System Support Analyst - Oracle Financials at XPO Enterprise Services, Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that cutting edge technology drives our success. As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for day to day administration activities for the Oracle Application System. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Perform infrastructure and application administration, configuration and maintenance of Oracle system and products
- Provide production support for all Oracle systems and applications
- Identify, research, resolve, and document technical issues with existing Oracle Applications
- Maintain proper documentation to comply with SOX audit on system access control and change control
- Manage security in the Oracle applications, including integration with AD authentication
- Monitor and optimize system performance
- Provide technical solutions and support to satisfy IT’s functional and business needs
- Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues and defects
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4 years of Oracle Financials experience
- Proficient with Oracle Finance and Supply Chain R12 Modules, including AR, AP, General Ledger, Procurement, PA, AME, and Cash Management
- Proficient with PL/SQL, XML Publisher/RICE components and one or more programming or scripting languages
- In depth knowledge of the causes and remedies of data and meta data issues in the Oracle environment
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project
It’d be great if you also have:
- Oracle certifications
- A passion for new technologies and products with the willingness to continue learning
Be part of something big. #LI-CM2
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.