Research Coordinator - Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute at West Virginia University
Posted in Education 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The West Virginia University Research Corporation is seeking applications for a Research Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordination and management of clinical trials, research protocols and grant submissions in the Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute (RNI).
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Develop and oversee RNI Pilot Project funding opportunities, implementation of project schedules and reports.
- Coordinate internal grants.
- Review applications for federal compliance.
- Perform education training related to RNI funding opportunities.
- Participate in writing of reports and other documentation of project status and project results.
- Arrange and attend meetings, seminars, symposia and other events related to project efforts.
- Make presentations as needed.
- Work directly with faculty and staff to help prepare proposal budgets and subsequent budget narratives.
- Prepare protocols and ongoing amendments for initial IRB submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field; an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- One (1) year of experience in program coordination
- Maintain skills in, or knowledge of, internal funding mechanisms such as pilot grants
- Excellent English language oral and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to present information and respond to questions from groups or individuals
- Demonstrated project management experience preferred with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be effective in a high pressure role