Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Act as coordinator of accounts payable and agency receivable efforts. Involves extensive problem solving and attention to detail. Should be able to deal effectively with various levels of the university, including other departments or external stakeholders.
1. Compiles, processes, and maintains accounts payable data to support management decisions.
2. Coordinates with sites to verify that they have the necessary supplies, which may include the appropriate permissions or paperwork as needed.
3. Reconciles postage logs, petty cash, check log and PCard with appropriate personnel in accordance with State standards.
4. Coordinate with other university departments, government officials, and other staff members to resolve payment and collection issues.
5. Compile, evaluate, reconcile and maintain agency accounts receivable data to support management decisions for unit programming.
6. Prepare monthly agency reconciliation and aging reports.
7. Prepare and process agency payments, applying to Banner, and sending receipts to agencies.
8. Performs related or other duties as assigned.
Required Education: GED/High School Grad or equivalent combination of education/job related experience,AND:
Advertised Physical Requirements:
Supervision: 1-5 Staff
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing