Coordinates and administers the student certification program and advises current and prospective students.
- Advises current and prospective students regarding certification process, degree plan requirements and retention policies.
- Analyzes, processes, and verifies student degree plans, transfer credit applicability, student teaching applications, graduation applications, appeals, and major changes.
- Determines eligibility for certification tests and master comprehensive tests.
- Reviews and analyzes student data for accuracy; and assists with data collection for State and federal reporting.
- Provides guidance and advice to students on academic success strategies and course selection, major, and career exploration; monitors student progress through meetings, phone and email.
- Collaborates with Career Services, Student Success Center, and other departments to encourage academic success and retention.
- Assists with recruiting events.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in student counseling, business administration or related field and (1) year related experience