Supply Chain Analyst at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Supply Chain • Allegan, Michigan
- Provide support to ensure supply chain goals are met (inventory targets/turns, service, production capacity and unsalable reduction
- The individual will be technically competent within EIS (Inventory Optimization Software) system. Utilization of EIS to deliver key results (i.e. customer service, inventory targets, efficiency, etc.) for current and future needs across CHC, Nutrition, Rx and International business segments.
- Conduct routine analysis, assist developing analysis tools using statistics, trends, histograms, etc. Support in depth analytics leading to improvements in customer service, inventory reductions, efficiencies, etc.
- Support unique reporting requests using ad hoc tools such as SAP, Crystal Reports, Business Intelligence queries, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Support Perrigo service, capacity, and inventory review meetings with Value Stream, Procurement, and Customer Service leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field is required, with a minimum of 2 year's work experience in a supply chain related field.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Applies knowledge creatively to address unique circumstances and problems. Recognizes key interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues. Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions for problems.
- Possesses strong listening skills, and high attention to detail
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system(s), Business Intelligence (BI, SAP data warehousing and reporting module), Crystal Reports, and SharePoint knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate effectively
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software, and report writer (SAP-BI) or supply chain software experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.