Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Peters, Missouri
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Provide timely customer service to incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment
- Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, complaints and inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome
- To ensure complete resolution of all customer inquiries; may need to coordinate end to end service with other business partners
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries
- Work effectively in a team environment using professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance principles and company products
- Know and comply to corporate policies, regulatory standards (SOX), internal business processes (PCI) and procedures while processing work and meeting/exceeding service performance and quality standards
- Utilize basic understanding of product & underwriting guidelines
- Gather, organize, and analyze reports/information to assist Processing department and Underwriter to determine next steps
- As business priorities change, support other teams and process transactions as needed
- Complete assignments and other duties as assigned
- Maintain performance standards within a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of customer service/financial services experience, preferably in a processing environment
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office systems (Word, Excel, etc.) and demonstrated aptitude to learn specific technology
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Have an understanding of or the capability to learn basic Property and Casualty insurance principles, product and underwriting guidelines
- Work on-site at a Chubb location
- Work overtime as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work a shift between the hours of 7am and 7pm CST in order to accommodate business needs.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.