REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Delivery Route Merchandiser. If you are a dependable professional who is customer focused, looking for a solid career with a growing Global Brand Leader that values its employees, then we are the place for you!
As a Delivery Route Merchandiser, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
- Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
- Ability to obtain Interstate CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage effective from first day of employment
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
- Interstate Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Exercise safe practices and work environment
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
- Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
- Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.