Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Work directly with Premier Underwriters/Managers to acquire and retain Premier and FO accounts.
- Coordinate total service for assigned accounts, working with designated key contacts in all departments in Operations.
- Travel to agent’s office to build relationships and gain in depth knowledge of Premier accounts.
- Provide quote options for new and renewal business via excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare quote proposals.
- Manage and prioritize all account requests in order to meet demanding deadlines.
- Create spreadsheets for agents to organize customer information.
- Identify additional service options for Premier customers.
- Act as a resource to internal and external customers.
- Understand business and marketing concepts as they relate to the Premier strategy.
- Demonstrate flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Assist with special training requests as needed.
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven superior customer service and project management skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and time management skills
- Proven initiative, creativity and negotiation skills that impact business results through strategic thinking and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated an understanding of PRS Business goals and property and casualty insurance policies
- Knowledge of legacy Chubb Personal Insurance systems, legacy ACE systems and Commercial Underwriting Workstation (CUW) a plus
- Ability to maintain an exceptional phone presence even in difficult or complex situations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with focus on results
- Ability to work independently while supporting the department’s team goals
- Accepts accountability and demonstrates good business judgment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding Organizational Skills
- Strong Masterpiece and/or PLS experience required
- Strong PC skills (strong knowledge of Excel)
- College degree preferred or relevant customer service experience
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.