Business Analyst Intern at Infinera
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Sunnyvale, CaliforniaJob Description:
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Business Analyst Intern
- Manage company's end-to-end process in creating New Products
- Actively manage list of existing products to ensure timely changes (end of sales / end of life)
- Work with various teams to collect and process equipment procurement needs thru SAP
- Provide regular and ongoing tracking and reporting of purchasing and budgeting activity
- Manage Business Metrics database
The Candidate Must Have
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn new processes, systems, and tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good team-working skills with the ability to reach-out and identify support resources across a wide range of company organizations
- Strong project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage activities and deliverables across a range of projects and work with various groups to collect and track required deliverables
- Windows PC proficiency including strong experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS SharePoint
- Desire to learn new technologies
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology or related field. Strong academic achievements in quantitative and qualitative disciplines.
- 2+ years' Experience in Project Management
Experience in reporting, including tracking of key metrics, assembling project status reports in a clear and concise manner, and reporting on activity in various formats (Excel, PPT, verbally, etc)