QA Performance Analyst 2 at Hyland Software
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Westlake, OhioJob Description:
Hyland Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Hyland Software provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions because of a disability, please contact Hyland Software’s Human Resources Department at 440-788-5000.
Hyland Software does not accept headhunter or agency resumes through this website, and will not pay any referral or recruitment fees without a written agreement.
Job ID 2018-3792
# of Openings 1
Job Locations Building 3 Westlake, Ohio
Category Engineering and Testing
The QA Performance Analyst is responsible for testing software during the development process to provide feedback about the performance and scalability characteristics of the software.
- Support other teams by providing advanced troubleshooting, documenting results and communicating outcomes; provide regular status reports
- Write, customize, and adapt automated testing and monitoring tools for basic test and data collection challenges
- Create SCRs for basic changes and enhancements to software focused on performance when inefficiencies or functional problems are suspected or identified
- Participate in discussions of methodology and results throughout testing process with other team members for review and improvement; assist in documenting test methodology, data, and results for future residual value
- Conduct research on various subjects supporting technology for the company's products to educate other teams and departments on the findings, and use the information in troubleshooting issues
- Build relationships with developmentto prevent performance issues by participating in discussions early on in the development process
- Provide training to the department on technical and troubleshooting tools provided by third party vendors
- Help maintain the team's test lab and servers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Performance testing and analysis or troubleshooting experience
- Understand testing and performance testing, tools, and common challenges with performance testing
- Good collaboration skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Demonstrated ability to write concise, logical, grammatically correct documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attentive to detail, as demonstrated by regularly verifying all work thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
- Good at investigating situations or issues to get relevant information; adept at asking probing questions to successfully obtain quality information
- Up to 5% travel time may be required
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job