DevOps Engineer 2 at Hyland Software
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Westlake, OhioJob Description:
Hyland Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Hyland Software provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions because of a disability, please contact Hyland Software’s Human Resources Department at 440-788-5000.
Hyland Software does not accept headhunter or agency resumes through this website, and will not pay any referral or recruitment fees without a written agreement.
Job ID 2018-3794
# of Openings 2
Job Locations Building 3 Westlake, Ohio
Category Engineering and Testing
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the continuous integration, automation and continuous deployment of applications and systems both internally and externally.
- Build and implement a continuous integration and continuous deployment platform (CI/CD)
- Implement solutions to automate the deployment of applications
- Develop and execute best practices, including providing solution architectures and strategy for adoption
- Implement monitoring and management tools and deployment processes and tools to provide visibility with a focus on high availability
- Partner with respective departments to develop practical automation solutions and participate in cross functional team meetings to collaborate and ensure successful execution.
- Diagnose systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- Maintain internal documentation that fully reflects all activity related to an application and environment to be used by applicable teams.
- Support performance and test automation integration into the CI/CD pipeline, troubleshoot and resolve operational issues
- Assist in issues arising from product upgrades, installations and configurations.
- Participate in professional associations, outreach activities, or appropriate educational opportunities to stay current on industry best practices and relevant technical skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Experience with managing service container-based platforms
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration
- Experience with scripting tools
- Experience with configuration and administration of enterprise web applications
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment SaaS environments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with cross functional teams
- Fast learner, highly organized and experienced in demonstrating focus to complete the highest priorities
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders
- Adeptness to effectively collaborate with employees, customers and partners from diverse academic, professional and cultural backgrounds
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principle duties of the job