UTILITY (SHIFT) A at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hosford, Florida
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Maintaining high standards for housekeeping with a strong regard for personal safety and the safety of others
- controlling waste through proper disposal into hoppers and reclaiming reusable materials
- operating mobile equipment
- making sure machines are set up properly, performing optimally, and troubleshooting and making adjustments as needs
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work rotating twelve (12) hour shifts to include weekends, holidays and overtime
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing/pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to lift at least 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead?
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with computers for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Experience operating a forklift
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following Website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf