Personal Banker at Customers Bank
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Newtown Square, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Job ID 2018-5458
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-PA-Newtown Square
Posted Date 1 week ago
At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart, and working together to deliver memorable customer experiences and having fun. Our Vision, Mission, and Values guide us along our path to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity, alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviors. They define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our Team Members are on their way to achieve their highest potential and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United States!), has an immediate opening for a Personal Banker in our Newtown Square branch. As a Personal Banker, you will be a key member of our Branch Team. This Team supports our Single Point of Contact (SPOC) model; which allows the Bank to always put our customers first. At Customers Bank, our focus is to help our customers by: making them more money; saving them more money; protecting their money; saving them time; and lending them money.
We are looking for a team player who has excellent customer service skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Acquire, retain, deepen, and manage relationships with our retail customers and small business customers.
- Generate growth through the sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach.
- Take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and ensuring that the Sales Office meets and exceeds sales objectives.
- Examine a client's assets, suggest additional banking services, and offer solutions when consulted about financial needs.
- Proactively contact clients with product recommendations.
- Daily prospecting of business opportunities while retaining and growing our current clientele base.
- Maintain and adhere to bank policy and procedures as well as Federal regulations.
- Efficiently maintain a cash drawer, with the ability to manage ATM and Vault responsibilities.
- At least 1+ year(s) of Banking and Sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Device expertise (smartphone, iPad, mobile applications).
- Compliance with Bank policy and procedures as well as Federal regulations.
- Successful track record in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong math, communication, and keyboarding skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
- Ability to work all Sales Office Hours, as needed, including weekends and evenings.
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.