Certified Pharmacy Technician - Floater - Bilingual Preferred at Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Maxor National Pharmacy Services-Certified Pharmacy Technician-Full Time
With more than 91 years of experience providing customers and patients with exceptional pharmacy services, Maxor has earned the reputation as a premier employer by offering rewarding career opportunities at competitive pay rates. At our Maxor managed pharmacies we realize that our most important assets are our employees. We offer the opportunity to greatly affect the lives of others, while working with a team of dedicated and devoted pharmacy professionals.
We strive to make a difference in peoples’ lives in a very authentic way. If you are driven by a sense of purpose, and want to make a truly meaningful career choice, that offers the ability to serve the community, then come join our team of caring and compassionate individuals.
At Maxor we show the same amount of dignity and respect to all individuals whether they are the LGBT community, individuals dealing with HIV/AIDS, or anyone else we serve. Through the years, we have been a leader in managing our business in a way that impacts communities in a friendly, positive, and thoughtful manner.
- Greet customers and take prescription orders
- Convey empathy and understanding when handling customer service issues.
- Operate the cash register by ringing up sales for customers
- Assist in keeping the pharmacy clean and the shelves stocked
- Answer the phone
- Input customer information into the computer system
- Home pharmacy is located in Manhattan but must have the ability to cover locations in Manhattan and the Bronx for sick calls and PTO coverage
- Flexible to cover shifts between 8am-9pm
- Demonstrate experience in specialty disease states, such as Hepatitis C, HIV, and Autoimmune.
- Current PTCB Certification
- 2+ years retail pharmacy experience; experience in HIV/AIDS clinical setting preferred.
- Computer experience mandatory
- Proven track record of exemplary customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, to interact with a wide variety of individuals to successfully provide optimal patient care
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred
These retail pharmacies are managed by Maxor National Pharmacy Services in Amarillo, TX.
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;