Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Under limited supervision in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, the Contract Administrator actively manages the overall customer contracting process from formation through closeout. The Contract Administrator will (i) manage and continually improve the customer contract creation process; (ii) administer and manage all completed contracts, including the accurate maintenance of all documents in the database; (iii) recognize and anticipate contractual issues and recommend solutions, (iv) support and handle routine form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values in the preparation, negotiation, and review of customer contracts.
* Maintain centralized contract database of customer contracts and monitor performance obligations under such contracts.
* Ensure contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
* Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status.
* Administer contract expiration and renewals process; coordinate contract closeout activities, including terminations.
* Assist Legal Department/Contract Administration in building and maintaining a centralized database of certain contracts and monitoring performance obligations under such contracts.
* Track expirations, terminations, renewals, amendments, and provide guidance on best practices.
* Communicate contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
* Other contract administration duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree.
* 3 to 5 years of contract administration experience in a high-productivity environment.
* Experience at reading, updating and interpreting contract language.
* Excellent data management skills and proof-reading ability.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Accuracy, detail orientation and analytical skills needed.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
* Prior contract management experience particularly in the data center industry.
* Prior experience utilizing contract management database software.
* Paralegal Certificate.
TierPoint is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or sexual orientation. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and military veterans. If you have a disability or are a disabled veteran who is unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use.