Spectrum Direct Sales Manager at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Spectrum Direct Sale Manager will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Spectrum Direct Sales department to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
* Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals and yield targets
* Supervise all Direct Sales staff and service partner personnel. Direct reports may include Supervisors - Direct Sales, Direct Sales Representative as well as service partners
* Monitor the payroll process and ensure that all commissions are calculated properly
* Recruit, interview, hire, train and guide Direct Sales staff and service partners
* Support of Direct Sales team will consist of a combination outside field and administrative tasks
* Communicate with sales staff on current market offers and ensure sales staff compliance with offer use and strategy
* Communicate and manage leads while monitoring territory assignments for all direct sales personnel. Handle employee relation issues, including performance appraisals, coaching, safety training, etc.
* Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
* Ability to manage and motivate others
* Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
* Knowledge of company products and services preferred
* Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
* Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience preferred
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
* Sales experience 2 +
* Sales management experience 2 +
* Telecommunications and cable industry experience preferred
Certifications and/or Licenses
* Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance
* Office environment, with field work required in all weather and climates to provide field sales support
* Travel as required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.