Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
The Spectrum Store Supervisor will support team efforts to promote and sell Spectrum products and services with a positive attitude. The Supervisor will ensure teams meet or exceed sales goals and customer experience objectives. The Supervisor shall actively and consistently support all efforts to enhance the customer experience by effective coordination, including the welcome and wait process.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the Store function and team within scope of responsibility to create a successful retail sales environment
* Coach teams on identifying opportunities to generate sales by applying the Customer Interaction Process (CIP).
* Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise on billing system and other Store applications, Spectrum products, pricing, packaging, promotion and demonstrate the cross-functional knowledge needed to sustain a successful retail sales environment
* Maintain store appearance and equipment inventory of all Stores within scope of responsibility, providing a consistently professional and welcoming atmosphere for customers
* Recruit, interview, hire and train Store personnel
* Schedule employee work hours and maintain appropriate levels of staffing for all Stores within scope of responsibility. Assign tasks to team members as needed
* Ensure team compliance with Cash Management Policy and work order controls
* Perform monthly drawer audits, review and approve billing adjustments generated by team and maintain petty cash funds and change funds
* Provide daily coaching and leadership to store teams, including training, performance recognition and improvement. Make corrective action recommendations as needed.
* Assess and provide guidance and monitor compliance with Company policies
* Provide feedback to Store Management on store functions and employee performance
* Effectively manage crisis situations and escalate to Store Management as necessary
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
* Must possess mastery of Store Leader functions and assist team with customer interactions as needed
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
* Possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals
* Carry a positive and professional demeanor
* Detail oriented and a good problem solver
* Flexibility to work in multiple locations
* Basic math skills
* Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
* Proficiency in cash handling procedures
* Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
* Prioritize, organize effectively and work independently
* Valid driver\'s license and ability to meet Spectrum s motor vehicle requirements
Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
Sales experience: 5+ yrs.
Customer Service experience: 5+ yrs.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Knowledge of latest technology and device
* Retail environment
* Exposure to moderate noise level
* Travel as required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.