Cloud Account Executive, Navisite - Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cerritos, California
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Navisite, Inc., Spectrum Enterprise, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud services, managed applications and managed hosting solutions. Navisite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable solutions for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on Navisite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information, please visit www.navisite.com.
The Cloud Account Executive is responsible for the sale of the NaviSite Service suite to Enterprise customers with a primary focus on new logos.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop account and territory selling strategies
* Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
* Establish and qualify pipeline opportunities by engaging the appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
* Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
* Ensure clean handoff from pre-sales to the appropriate service delivery resources.
* Provide accurate sales forecasts and report to management in a timely and consistent manner
* Work within NaviSite guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.
* Foster and develop increased awareness of NaviSite within professional and personal networking groups
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Experience selling to medium and large enterprises ($500M Sales)
* Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc ) Infrastructure Services and Solutions (ie: VMWare, HP, IBM, Sun, etc ) or Applications (ie: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc ) Services (ie: Deloitte, Accenture, IBM Global, etc )
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
* Hunter mentality experience with prospecting and lead generation.
* Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources
* Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
* BS/BA or equivalent education preferred
* Office Environment
* Travel as required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.