Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kernersville, North Carolina
PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE - SHAKING AND PRESSING LABOR
Kernersville, North Carolina
Production Employee - Shaking and Pressing Labor
Perform assigned functions to process clean garments.
Responsibilities are subject to change based on supervisor's direction.
* Press garments on a press
* Visually inspect all garments for tears, holes, stains and damage
* Ensure all garments pass the UniFirst 20 point uniforms inspection process
* Follow all safety policies as outlined in training
* Follow all HACCP guidelines when applicable
* High school education and/or equivalent experience preferred
* Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate verbally with supervisor
* Ability to perform basic mathematical functions using American standard units in weight, measurement, volume, and distance
* Ability to lift garments (no more than 10 lbs. at a time) and push heavy carts (no more than 50 lbs.)
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big Companies organization that delivers on your career with:
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet