Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irvine, California
JUNIOR SPECIALIST, OPEN RANKS, BRENNER APPLY NOW TO JUNIOR SPECIALIST, OPEN RANKS, BRENNER
* School of Medicine - Beckman Laser Institute
Open May 11th, 2018 through June 10th, 2018
The Beckman Laser Institute at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for research scientists at various Specialists levels. Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigator. The initial position may be for up to one year, with the possibility of renewal.
* B.S. in Public Health
* Experience working with patients and/or potential IRB study subjects,
* Ability to explain procedures and protocols.
* Diffuse optical spectroscopy (DOS) monitoring experience.
* Laser instruments and laser safety knowledge.
* Experience in animal anesthesia, intubation, ventilation, airway management, monitoring, IV placement, and IM shots.
* Experience in photography and digital imaging systems for experimental documentation, and presentation preparation.
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
Completed applications must be submitted electronically through https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04603 and must contain the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
1.Letter of Interest
* Most recently updated C.V. 3.Cover Letter 4.Statement of Research (Optional) 5.Statement of Teaching (Optional) 6.Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only).