Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, Florida
Job Code: 08752-15441
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES Responsible for leading, implementing,measuring, and directing all supply chain activities within a facility.
SUPERVISOR Market Director of Supply Chain Services
SUPERVISES Facility Supply Chain Technicians
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Supervises theon-site processing, inventory and delivery of all orders.
* Maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, stock clerks and the management team.
* Demonstrates effectiveproblem-solving skills.
* Demonstrates comprehensive job knowledge.
* Prepares schedule for the on-site operations.
* Attends in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to,infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Demonstrates knowledge of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report potential patient safety issues.
* A process all lost charge reports and resolves any and all discrepancies.
* Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Organization proactively prioritized needs and effectively manages resources
* Communication communicates clearly and concisely
* Leadership guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
* Policies & Procedures articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
* PC skills demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
* 3 to 5 years material management experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS Requires some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye- hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.