Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Full Time Days (Rotating Weekends) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlantis, Florida
Job Code: 02873-10326
Days (rotating weekends)
JFK MEDICAL CENTER
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) SITTER FULL TIME DAYS (ROTATING WEEKENDS
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME INCLUDING: VACATION, 401K, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.
Works under the direction of an RN and/or LPN. Administers routine bedside care and performs non-complex treatments using aseptic technique. Takes and records vital signs as appropriate and follows appropriate charting system.
* Bathes, dresses/undresses patients and assists with personal hygiene.
* Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
* Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
* Assists patients in ambulating.
* Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
* Performs non sterile dressing changes.
* Passes and collects bed pans and changes bed linens.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
* High School Graduate or equivalent required.
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
* Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program or currently enrolled in nursing program with completion of a nursing fundamentals course or certified as an EMT.
* Certification as a Nurse Assistant preferred.
* Working knowledge of medical terminology.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition with minimal supervision.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.