Market Manager - Operations at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Code: 20800-68144
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Market Manager - Operations to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
Responsible for practices in Dallas, McKinney, Plano and Frisco. Specialties include general surgery, ortho, spine and neuro. Typically, the market manager will manage and provide leadership to Practice Managers and Practice Administrators.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* The overall operational responsibility for the business and clinical functions through administrative and clinical staff including providers, front desk, medical records, nursing, and ancillary services to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services of his or her assigned practices. These responsibilities include Human Resources responsibilities.
* Directs and manages projects for market such as including patient flow, patient satisfaction, practice volume, billing and collections, service utilization, coding, physician and staff training.
* Analyzes business and conduct audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
* Resolves medical and/or administration problems.
* Communicates with practice management, staff, providers and administration.
* Identifies practice/business development opportunities to increase practice market share.
* Develops, implements and monitors practice budgets including analyzing financial impact of changes and forecasts, and expenditures. Recommends corrective action as required.
* Develops cost/benefit analyses of patient care services and equipment.
* Meets regularly with physicians to review financial performance and key practice indicators.
* Insures that the practice staff follows all receivable/collection guidelines.
* Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement.
* Evaluates employee and manager performance and provides appropriate guidance and feedback.
* Oversees the daily/monthly expenditures, staffing and overtime hours
* Counsels, disciplines and/or recommends termination of employees as required.
* Recommends professional development for staff.
* Ensures regulatory compliance.
* Develops and oversees implementation and administration of internal practice policies and procedures in conjunction with Physician Services standard policies and procedures. Interprets applicable laws, rules and regulations and ensures the practice is in compliance with them.
* Oversees practice acquisition activities and market growth strategies.
* Develops and maintains effective communications between all levels of personnel.
* Ensures compliance with and knowledge of the company s Code of Conduct by all subordinates to ensure an ethical work environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems and objectives.
* Knowledge of fiscal management and leadership management techniques.
* Knowledge of health care administration systems.
* Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements.
* Ability to provide leadership and management of multiple sites.
* Ability to use various computer systems and applications.
* Ability to plan, organize and supervise.
* Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment and problem-solving techniques in the decision-making process.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, providers, patients and the public.
* Ability to communicate clearly.
EDUCATION: Bachelor s Degree in health or business administration is preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Five to seven years work and supervisory experience in practice management of multiple locations.
* Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically medical practice accounting, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.