RN L&D Full Time Days at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Job Code: 01323-12213
Days (rotating weekends)
OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS A JOINT COMMISSION ACCREDITED 404-BED HOSPITAL THAT BUILDS ON A PROUD TRADITION OF HEALTHCARE EXCELLENCE IN OSCEOLA COUNTY, FLORIDA. OSCEOLA REGIONAL IS CONVENIENTLY AND CENTRALLY LOCATED IN HEART OF KISSIMMEE ONLY MINUTES FROM ORLANDO, ST. CLOUD, CELEBRATION AND POINCIANA. OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DESIGNED TO BE PATIENT FRIENDLY THAT BLENDS COMPREHENSIVE STATE-OF-THE-ART MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE POSSIBLE FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS.
. The Labor and Delivery RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal monitoring.
* Manages the patient's pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
* Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
* Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
* FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
* Current BLS and NRP thru American Heart Association
* Certification in Fetal Monitoring preferred
Last Edited: 05/13/2018