Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN/LPN- Paramedic at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Job Code: 24928-68030
Mixed (rotating weekends)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 125 CARENOW CLINICS!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE OR PARAMEDIC to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who assists physicians in performing nurse procedures for the comfort and well-being of our patients. The LPN demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient. The LPN also supports the general operations of the clinic including providing support to the front and back office when needed.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG s, and administering IM injections.
* Managing patient charts including collecting patient history, documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart audits.
* May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
* Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
* Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
* Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
* Ensures the occupational client s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
* 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred.
* Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
* Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of residency is required.
* Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
* NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30 days of employment or promotion.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.