Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Room ER - Nights/Mixed at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Job Code: 00448-41240
Nights (rotating weekends)
Parham Doctors Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors Hospital, is located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors Hospital is a 200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary care, and occupational health.
The Parham Doctors Hospital campus is home to The Orthopedic Hospital, one of the most honored joint and spine programs in the state.
Our employees are proud to work for HCA Facilities! Employee Experience
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to the Emergency Department patient.
2. Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
3. Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
4. Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
5. Displays competency in the charge nurse and triage roles by supervising the delivery of care.
6. Demonstrates Leadership and Professionalism in nursing practice
7. Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate patient education documentation modality
8. Assesses, initiates, and evaluates education of patient/family, self and others
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred - One year experience in Emergency services.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a Bachelor of nursing program.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.