Men's Wearhouse Training Manager at Tailored Brands
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Taylor, Michigan
Manager In Training
What we do matters at Men's Wearhouse a division of Tailored Brands. We are hiring retail Sales Managers that have a passion for helping people love how they look by providing a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's life style. During the first 90 days of our Manager In Training (Training Manager) program, you will learn to execute our benchmark selling behaviors while working in a team selling environment. This position offers competitive compensation plans which includes a base salary plus commission for personal sales while being trained and actively participating in day-to-day operations.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- In approximately 90 days or based on availability, meeting performance expectations as a training manager to be considered a candidate for promotion into a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- 3-5 Years SM experience, Retail sales