Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: TACOMA, Washington
Behavioral Health Clinical Care Manager
Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA; Lewiston, ID, Portland, OR; Burlington, WA
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
* Be responsible for maintaining a caseload of members identified for case management intervention
* Conducting clinical assessments with members to identify clinical, psychosocial and care coordination needs
* Develop a care plan to address identified needs including, but not limited to: providing referrals for community based resources; coordination of appropriate aftercare follow-up; providing coaching, education and support regarding behavioral health needs; coordinating with multiple organizations/providers of care to ensure smooth transitions from one level of care to another.
* Assisting colleagues involved in members care with discharge planning needs, care plan collaboration and intervention.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* Knowledge of health insurance industry trends, technology and contractual arrangements.
* Strong clinical acumen
* Experience with motivational interviewing and or solution-focused intervention.
* Knowledge of community resources and supports for individuals living with mental illness and/or substance abuse.
* General computer skills (including use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet search). Familiarity with health care documentation systems.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate complex topics effectively.
* Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
* Ability to think critically and make decisions within individual role and responsibility.
* Able to successfully coordinate/collaborate with team members located throughout multiple state offices.
* Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
* Preferred Experience with Eating Disorders and/or Substance Use Disorders.
* Preferred Experience in an Inpatient/Acute Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Unit.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* Behavioral Health Clinical Care Manager would have a Master's level degree in a Behavioral Health discipline or an Associate or Bachelor s Degree in Nursing and 3 years of case management, utilization management or disease management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
* Must have 3 years direct behavioral health clinical experience as either:
* An Independently Licensed Master s Level Behavioral Health Clinician in one of the areas of Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy; Independently Licensed Psychologist
Registered Nursing License (RN) * Clinical license must be unrestricted and current in WA, OR, ID or UT (no associate level/interns)
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.