Marketing and Communications Intern at Customers Bank
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: New Haven, ConnecticutJob Description:
Job ID 2018-5217
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CT-New Haven
Posted Date 1 week ago
The Marketing and Communications Intern will review all existing client contact data sources and update or replace with current information. The intern will utilize online sources (such as institution directories) and internal data to obtain accurate, current contact information for our clients. The intern may also conduct outbound contact with clients.
- BankMobile Admin Support
- Client profiles - review all client profiles for accuracy and up-to-date information. Standardize client profile format for consistency across all institutions. Ensure all profile staff members are updated in Salesforce.
- System generated emails - review all recipients of system generated messages (i.e., "refund file received") for accuracy and up-to-date information. Ensure all recipients are updated in Salesforce.
- Alert list - review alert list process for efficacy. Review all recipients of alert list to associate each with a client institution. Update as needed.
- Review/update all contacts at each client institution
- Ensure Key Contacts are identified for every institution (Primary, Billing, etc.). Work with the Implementation Team to add Launch step whereby Key Contacts are collected during Launch phase
- Ensure specific roles/titles are identified for every institution (president, CFO, financial aid, admissions, enrollment, student services, etc.)
- Update Account Statistics data with past Change Requests
- Review all active user accounts, remove/edit as needed.
- Must be student or first year graduate out of school
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and internet search tools required
- Strong skills or aptitude with Excel helpful
- Salesforce.com or other contact management system experience
- HTML knowledge helpful, not required.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is the largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank in the country. Our mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most - the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BankMobile is the first bank in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. The Bank is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education and access to a free financial coach. Through constant innovation, its white label banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BankMobile is truly disrupting the banking space.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved