Operations and Analytics Lead-PAS at R1 RCM
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We're looking for a self-motivated Operations and Analytics Lead to join our Physician Advisory Services team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
This position will focus on partnering with reporting and operations to identify the defects in business models and operations. The Operations and Analytics lead will be responsible for formulating, developing, and maintaining analytical reports and models to help improve operational performance, strategy, recruiting, and profitability. This
individual will have direct ownership of scorecard development to track the results and performance of operational business units including clinical and non-clinical front-line teams. Additionally, this individual will partner in the reporting development process by gathering requirement documents and help prioritize reports to be developed.
Your day to day role will include:
- Working closely with PAS operational leaders to help drive and monitor opportunities to improve efficiency and product quality.
- Maintaining complex operating models highlighting trends, risks, and opportunities in the data.
- Supporting and challenging performance variances to drive operational improvement.
- Ownership of recruiting, productivity, forecasting, and a multitude of high-impact operational reports across multiple functions and services.
- Developing process solutions through automation, standardization, and innovation.
- Designing and build scorecards tracking performance by team or individual team member to drive clinical and non-clinical performance improvement.
- Assessing opportunities to deliver value-added metrics and tools to the business.
- Design new automated reports to highlight value and insights in data to stakeholders both internal and external
- Gathering requirement documents from business owners for internal and external reports that need to be automated and work with manager to prioritize the development queue.
- Generating ad hoc reporting requests from management at all organizational levels
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor degree. Preferred fields include business and finance 2-3 years analyst or similar work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; working experience with SQL preferred
- Fundamental understanding ofbusiness operations, connecting operations to improved customer outcomes
Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to identify operational deficiencies from complex sets of data and understand the related processes
driving these issues
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently articulate and defend proposed solutions from reports and data
to all organizational levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping pace with changing internal and external customer demands.
R1 RCM (R1) is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let's talk!
About R1 RCM:
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1's objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.