Conrad Miami Hotel-Bellman at Baggage Airlines Guest Services
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami, Florida
A Bellman's responsibility includes escorting arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting and handling luggage. A valet's responsibility includes safely parking and retrieving guest vehicles, and provides a warm greeting for all guest traffic entering or exiting the resort
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to push heavy, bulky luggage carts
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including AM shifts, PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- $11/plus tips
- Fingernails should not exceed inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
1395 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA