Leadership Fellows Analyst I at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Leadership Fellows Program (LFP) will offer an opportunity for exposure to a range of Bank functions while working as a broad based analyst. The program will provide a significant training and professional development component to prepare individuals to take on greater analytical and leadership responsibilities as they learn and grow through the program. The LFP is a challenging and quick paced program, with rotational assignments taking place, offering LFP analysts opportunities for career track promotions as they progress through entry, junior and senior level assignments. Promotions must be earned by meeting the necessary performance requirements to move to a higher level position.
Provides analytical and project support for unit/department; demonstrates increasing skills in collecting, analyzing, and presenting data/recommendations; and coordinates projects and assignments across a broad range of business functions. The incumbent is expected to perform the outlined tasks with close guidance, well defined instructions, and immediate supervision, either from management or from senior staff members. Work is reviewed and verified by others and decision making generally is limited to steps and/or approaches used in completing assigned tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent is expected to gain knowledge about the assigned tasks below, business function, and Bank.
- Administers projects related to department operational improvements, staffing needs, department or Bank objectives, or procedure/policy reviews and updates. Assists in developing recommendations and makes presentations to management and department staff.
- Researches market/industry practices; collects and analyzes data or information; draws appropriate conclusions; presents results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Participates in budget related activities such as developing and monitoring budget, compiling data, monitoring expenses, responding to inquiries, providing documentation, explaining variances, presenting to management, and providing rationale and recommendations.
- Monitors status, identifies trends, and prepares reports on quality measures, performance metrics, or other department goals and objectives.
- Coordinates, or conducts activities related to identifying and managing department risks, such as internal audits; Security Assurance for the Federal Reserve (SAFR) compliance and risk management; and Business Continuity testing and plan maintenance.
- Completes ad-hoc projects and/or assignments.
- Coordinates business requirements and process changes for automated systems.
- Develops training plans and materials for department and/or Bank employees and trains others on the material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Scope Measurements :