Office Manager - Dan Marino Center - WESTON, FL! at Nicklaus Children's Health System
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami, Florida
Responsible organizing and managing office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5 years of clerical office experience required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manages accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and make certain that the process runs smoothly.
- Assists the Leader in developing work methods and procedures to ensure economy and efficiency of operation of the department.
- Evaluates situations searching for ways of improving methods and making them more time and cost efficient.
- Ensures office staff and procedures are handled effectively by providing training, coaching, and counseling. Provides in-service to staff.
- Maintains and updates department policies and procedures with Leader’s approval.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and orders as needed. Reconciles and supports the inventory of supplies and reorders when necessary. Reconciles and supports the purchase order process as requested.
- Prepares administrative and financial reports for management. Maintains all reports, personnel records, licenses, and permit renewals as needed for the office and/or MCHS.
- Provides supervision to the operation and ensures the department is properly staffed.
- Reconciles and supports the maintenance of timecards, payroll reports, and attendance monitoring. Ensures attendance related practices comply with Hospital policies.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Prior Office Manager experience preferred.
- Decision making and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Human relations and team building skills.
- Able to handle multiple assignments, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to represent department/function in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Ability to follow complex written or verbal instructions to solve complex problems.