Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
Healthcare Billing QA/QC Coordinator is responsible for reviewing Teammate’s work for quality and accuracy on a regular basis. Will maintain accuracy rates for all customers, as well as, providing constructive feedback to Teammates as well as leadership.
• Meet daily with Team leaders/Supervisor and/or teammates to review previous day quality results.
• Highlight potential issues in the billing operations to management
• Work closely with new hires, anyone new to a process, or having difficulty with errors to ensure quality work is produced in future.
• Trending errors to determine training opportunities
• May provide small group or on-on-one training/cross-training
• Develop recommendations for corrective action based on quality issues
• Maintain current knowledge of billing requirements and system practices. This also includes making recommendations for new procedures.
• Maintain and update Business Rule and Standard Operating Procedures as needed
• Must be able to meet established production and quality standards.
• May be working processes in times of backlog to help team maintain production requirements.
• Maintain and track accuracy rates for all customers.
• Identify potential patient experience improvements with emphasis on reduction of repeat patient contacts.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 3+ years Medical Healthcare billing or Healthcare billing customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access as well as Internet/Web applications
• Strong knowledge of Medical Billing System processes and the Revenue Cycle Management with a demonstrated understanding of how system impacts patient, client and insurance billing.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others in a positive manner in both written and verbal communication.
• Strong knowledge of patient impact processes such as patient customer service, remittance application, and third party.
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
• Majority of work is performed in a desk/cubicle environment.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.