Pricing Leader at Terex
Posted in Finance 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (2/14/2018 12:15 AM)
Job ID 2017-36161 # Positions 1 Category Parts and Services Posting Location Redmond - WA - USA
Responsibilities and Scope:
Manage and work with pricing analysts to develop and implement analytical key performance indicators and recommendations to drive business results. This position is responsible for recommending pricing strategies, price management systems, and developing rules and standards to deliver on financial goals.
Conducts market research and oversees the maintenance of historical pricing data. To build, deploy, maintain and document knowledge-based decision-making tools which integrate advances in operations research, mathematics, statistics, economics decision analysis to systematically analyze, model, solve, and/or visualize problems in the areas of pricing related activities. Ensures analytics are utilized when making pricing decisions to improve profitability while preserving the customer experience.
Provide expertise in mathematical modeling, statistics, or other quantitative techniques that translate complex data into actions to help drive strategic direction of company pricing and promotional discounting by designing new pricing programs and monitoring their effectiveness with the goal of continuous improvement in price realization.
Provide input into budgeting and forecasting process, including assisting in developing specific revenue management initiatives
Assess competitor price positions and price strategy, draws similarities and differences with company strategy and makes recommendations as needed
Participate in developing executive level presentations related to overall pricing strategy, execution of pricing optimization project, and pricing program effectiveness
Collaborate with sales, finance, the commercial team, and pricing analysts as needed in designing customer pricing models to maximize revenue effectiveness
Work with IS team and software provider to determine additional data needed and data cleanups needed to aid in future revenue optimization analysis and implement solutions
Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation and execution of proposed processes. Creating appropriate training and support materials for end users, developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness as well as maintenance of the solution tools.
Execute and ensure those with pricing responsibility have a clear understanding of the driving forces of profitability, pricing strategy and competitive pricing positions
- Master's Degree or related discipline with 10 years' experience.
- Master's Degree is preferred in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial science or related discipline with 10 years' experience.
- Self-starter with leadership skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in fast-paced environment. Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Great people skills and attention to detail. Must have good time and project management skills.
- Demonstrated high respect for people as individuals and as members of the company team.
- Experience with optimization and statistical analysis software applications (e.g., SAS, R, Tableau or other similar software).
- Solid understanding of lean manufacturing principles is required.
- Problem solving skills: 5 Why or equivalent Problem Solving training and ability to identify the problem, root cause and implement an effective countermeasure.
- Strong writing skills for preparing business reports and excellent communication skills to effectively give presentations as well as to interact with other team members. Ability to explain complex topics and/or analysis conclusions in business terms.
- Advanced level MS Excel with strong mathematical and analytic skills.
- Proficient programming and data management skills (VBA, databases, SQL).Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Experience managing a Business to Business Price Optimization software solution
- Independent learner with a strong interest in broadening the competencies of the organization as well as extending his/her personal knowledge.
- High level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Level of comfort & skills needed to successfully negotiate with multiple groups within the Terex organization
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com