Material Handler at Inmar, Inc.
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
To perform a variety of warehouse duties in an operations facility
- Lift and move boxes to and from scan lines.
- Sort any and all product in order to assist scanners in meeting production goals
- Break down and palletize corrugated boxes.
- Sort labeled boxes to corresponding pallets.
- Label completed pallets in an accurate and legible manner.
- Supply stations with properly assembled boxes.
- Transport trash to compactors for disposal.
- Clean and organize work areas daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma preferred or its equivalent; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the responsibilities of this position.
- Ability to follow operating and safety procedures
- Working knowledge and experience operating pallet jacks
- Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse as needed and if applicable
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.