SEO Strategist at iCrossing
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines' "natural," or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic"), search results. iCrossing is looking for a SEO Strategist to work in Seattle and be one of the founding members of our Seattle office!
The SEO Strategist’s primary purpose is to execute successful campaigns designed to meet specific client goals and objectives. An SEO Strategist is responsible for making the strategic decisions that are tied to all search-related tasks and deliverables.
In addition, the Strategist plays a central role in several reporting and analysis-related tasks, assists in client training, provides information on governance-related programs, and works to ensure that the bought, earned and owned digital marketing strategies are seamlessly integrated into the SEO program.
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables – the client’s primary SEO point of contact
- Provide consultation on all aspects of SEO, including:
- Research and analysis of competitor sites
- Optimization of client site content and assets
- Recommendations for new content creation
- Link-building and content promotion campaigns
- Technical site auditing
- Measurement and performance reporting
- Guide SEO Analysts who assist in the creation of SEO deliverables
- Responsible for the successful “integration” of SEM and social media as related to the overarching SEO strategy
- 2+ years SEO experience with mid to large sized brands
- Strong understanding of major search engine algorithms
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to CMS and server related technical hurdles
- Demonstrated experience in comparing data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- Strong experience with industry standard tools
- Familiarity / working experience with enterprise website analytics applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills