Instructional Designer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
- Anchor requirements gathering and analysis activities for training requirements
- Create design documents and curricula maps for identified training requirements
- Create storyboards for developers to create based on shared raw content
- Review created training material before client submissions
- Need to know content development processes and adult learning theories
- Manage training projects from timeline and client interface perspectives
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.