Training Specialist at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Training Specialist executes tactical goals and objectives and supports training activities with the areas of responsibility through partnering with area management on training delivery / facilitation and executing needs analysis. Assures execution of support area’s training programs and training schedule.
What we offer
Training Programs and Optimization
• Executing the transition and connection between New Associate Orientation and the Department functions
• Assists the support area’s management and SMEs in maintaining Department Introduction and documentation
• Assists the support area’s management and SMEs in defining, setting up, and maintaining Training programs and documentation for employee certifications
• Trains and coaches Certified Trainers in the execution of the On-the- Job Training process
• Manages the Training execution in support area’s working with management and Certified Trainers to execute against the organization’s Training system and strategy
• Reviews and audits support area’s training programs for compliance and areas for improvement
• Maintains an on-going awareness of Training trends and Industry developments
• Maintains functional areas of support skills matrix and metrics around training effectiveness
Facilitation and Administration Projects and Culture Optimization
OEM / Vendor Training
• Through partnership with support area management, researches options to support training programs with vendor / OEM training
• Collaborates with Plant Training Manager on support area’s training budget allocation and execution against the strategy budgeted
• Sets up and coordinates the vendor training activity for areas of support and tracks execution
• Analyzes training being delivered by vendors / OEM for ways to internalize the training being delivered for sustainability as part of the on-going training program
• Through needs analysis identifies opportunities to develop internal training courses to support functional areas training strategies
• Facilitates training courses as needed to support functional areas / company initiatives
• Facilitates New Associate Orientation and Department Orientation classes as needed
• Functions as the Training representative on projects associated with areas of support assuring associates are properly trained and training is incorporated into Training programs for sustainability
• Analyzes and develops training plans for new equipment and processes being incorporated to areas of support
• Acts as a change champion for area and plant / organizational changes
• Incorporates cultural messages into training programs and classes.
Facilitation and Administration
Projects and Culture Optimization
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Training & Development, Organizational Development or Human Resources Development preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a production environment including demonstrated key competencies in training related examples or direct training-related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to present information in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate information needs and ensure appropriate stakeholders get the correct information.
- Demonstrated ability to use influence to gain support and commitment from others and mobilize them to take action.
- Demonstrated computer skills, specifically with Microsoft products; prefer experience utilizing a learning management system.
- Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication skills across diverse workforce with the ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner and influence up, down, and across the organization. Technical writing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career