Service Reliability Engineer at Pandora Media Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, California
* Track record of documenting processes, procedures and best practices, succinctly.
* Integration expert : you know how to wire systems together via their APIs
* Fluent coder in Python, Java, Bash, or similar (but please, not Perl!)
* Comfortable with Linux, preferably Debian or Ubuntu
* Experience working on complex 24x7 available distributed systems
* Familiarity with build tools, particularly Jenkins, Gradle
* Understanding and experience with Build Repositories, ideally Nexus Sonatype
* Possession of a deep knowledge of developer workflows with Git (BitBucket)
* Experience setting up monitoring using Nagios or Prometheus
* Experience migrating systems between technologies
* Participation in on-call rotation
* Experience deploying systems with Nomad
* Automation experience with Ansible
* Some experience with anomaly detection systems
* Runtime Infrastructure : Docker, Fabio, Consul
* Storage Systems : Redis, Postgres, Hadoop, Memcached
* Messaging : Kafka
* Java / Jetty, Python, Scala
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
* The location or office to which you would like to apply
* The subject of the email should read \\"Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\".