Physical Security Operations Center Specialist at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Title: Physical Security Operations Center Specialist
The Physical Security Operations Center Specialist operates electronic physical security systems; including Access Control, CCTV, Physical Intrusion, Incident and Intelligence reporting platforms; providing Global Situational Awareness support, Security & Safety Incident Response and Crisis Management support, Travel Tracking, notifications and escalations; to protect employees, facilities and assets worldwide. Using variety of tools ranging from enterprise access control systems and alarm monitoring platforms to various business intelligence sources, open source media, network video management applications and internet and internal collaborative tools, the Physical Security Operations Specialist’s job is to detect, analyze and alert others regarding any condition impacting Equifax assets, businesses or personnel.
The position provides 24 hour monitoring and response via the Corporate Security Support Hotline allowing the opportunity for employees, contractors and members of the general public to report threats to physical security, safety, data privacy, ethics violations or any other incident with potential impact to Equifax or its interests. Position is must be willing to work flexible hours and shifts and should be available for overtime as the situation requires.
- PC proficient fully functional with Microsoft Office applications and Windows environments
- Strong customer service skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced and quickly-changing environment
- Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, holidays, periodic overtime and unscheduled shifts
- Excellent research, writing, and critical thinking skills; ability to effectively and independently compile high-level Situation Reports
- Excellent time-management, communication, presentation, and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload based on urgency; and communicate to a range of audiences
- Background monitoring enterprise physical security monitoring systems, such as C*CURE or other access control platforms (i.e. OnGuard or Prowatch) and CCTV Video Management Systems
- Experience using intelligence monitoring and reporting applications (i.e. NC4, TRIS) in an operations center environment
- Familiarity with security badging and scheduling technologies and processes
- Experience effectively responding to incidents, monitoring assets, and communicating to a range of audiences utilizing various channels, including mass notification tools
- Bilingual or multilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
See Job Description