Administrative Assistant at Caterpillar
Posted in General Business 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
YOUR FUTURE MATTERS. START BUILDING IT HERE!
We know that a decision to work for Caterpillar is a commitment of time and talent. In return, we work to provide a rewarding environment and experience for our teammates. Caterpillar wouldn't be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it.
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity in our newly established global headquarters located in Deerfield, IL.
In this position, you will provide high-level administrative support to our Legal and Enterprise Security Risk Management Team. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package, and join a dynamic and collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support tasks to include; all aspects of travel, logistics including scheduling and organizing conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings and events, and providing a professional customer service presence
- Serve as the liaison between the department head, vice presidents, executive office, and senior leaders across the company
- Act as gatekeeper and manage all communication between department head, customers, Boards, and staff members
- Manage all expense reporting
- Maintain relevant content within the department
- Ensure direct reports, support staff, and administrative assistants are informed of communications and meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor process for information sharing and confidentiality. Change processes as needed within the Division.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration!