Spectrum Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time) at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
SPECTRUM RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (PART-TIME)
Apply Now DATE POSTED 02/19/2018 Requisition Number: 213513BR Location: United States - Wyoming - Cheyenne Area of Interest: Retail/Merchandising/Store Operations, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Part Time Spectrum is America s fastest-growing TV, internet and voice provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They re committed to helping us grow, and we re committed to growing with them. Because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provide the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers - it s a win-win.
* Base salary plus a generous commission structure
* Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid training
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun and competitive work environment
* An opportunity to grow your career at one of America s top corporations
* Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
* Ensure a great customer experience
* Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
* Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
* Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum , as well as our competitors
* Sales Experience: 1-3 years
* Knowledge of latest technology and devices
* Commissioned sales experience
* Telecommunication experience
* Valid driver s license
* Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
* Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
* Lifting up to 35 lbs.
* Standing for prolonged periods of time
* Wearing a required uniform
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances. FCC Unit: 13547 - Northwest Business Unit: Marketing Apply Now Apply Later